July 25th is the 3rd Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD).
The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in their City on or leading up to July 25, 2016.
to sign-on which entitles your organization to receive a NAAHCAD promotional package which includes:
- 2 – NAAHCAD T-shirts
- 1 – CDC NAAHCAD “Hit The Streets Poster” – 18 x 24
- 1 – NAACHAD Events Poster – 18 x 24
- 25 – CDC Hepatitis C Flyers – 8 ½ x 11
- 200 – NAACHAD Palm Cards – 4 x 6
- Outreach & Testing events– Testing and linkage to care
- HCV Health Literacy – Workshops to educate the community
- Social Marketing Campaign – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other
- Town Hall/Policy Intervention – Targeting policy-makers and legislators
As a national partner, your participation will help to ensure the success and impact of this critically important campaign—namely, increase awareness, increase testing and linkage to care. Together, we can help our communities get educated, get tested, and get the word out about HCV.
For more information on the National African American Hepatitis C Action Day,www.nblca.org.